Welcome! We are very excited to sponsor this website project dedicated to providing free Florida nursing CEUs for your nursing license renewal.
How It Works:
Step 1: Click on the course titles below in the blue boxes
Step 2: Read the free course material on our partner website
Step 3: Take the test on our partner website
Step 3: Print the certificate and get free CEU credit towards renewing your nursing license.
Up To Date Note (March 2023):
We are always keeping this page up to date, so sign up to our email list or check back often as we will be frequently adding even more free CE courses
Always check with your state boards for specific CE requirements for Nurses.
Free CEU For Florida Nurses Below:
Hepatitis C Among Homeless Individuals – A major public health problem in the United States and worldwide, the hepatitis C virus (HCV) is the leading cause of death from liver disease and the principal indication for liver transplantation in the United States. This CEU course provides nurses with information on hepatitis C, focusing on epidemiology such as prevalence and shifting demographics; morbidity and mortality; HCV testing strategies; risk factors; counseling patients with hepatitis C; prevention; treatment and barriers to treatment; and interferon-free therapy. – 1.0 Free Nursing CEU Contact Hour
How many CEUs required for Florida nurses?
Florida Registered Nurses are required to complete at least 24 hours of continuing education units every year.
Requirements specific to Registered Nurses in Florida
- All Florida nurses must complete the following courses for each renewal:
- Florida Laws and Rules, Medical Errors, & Human Trafficking
- If it is your first time renewing a Florida nursing license, you must complete at least 1 hour of CE covering HIV/AIDs
- Every third renewal, each Florida nurse must complete an additional 2 hours on Domestic Violence, which does not count towards the 24-hour threshold but check with your board
- Every second renewal, each Florida nurse must complete at least 2 hours on Recognizing Impairment in the Workplace but again check with your board
Start your renewal process by take a free CEU for nurses by clicking that link! If you are looking for more continuing education, check with your national association or board and while you’re at home, take some more free CEUS from our parter website here! In fact, they offer unlimlited CEUS for nurses for 19.99/year, check it out when you get a chance. They also offer unlimited CEUS for nurses for your entire lifetime for 149.99 one time charge if your interested in that.