Welcome! We are very excited to sponsor this website project dedicated to providing Free Athletic Training CEUs.
Please check with your state and national boards for athletic training specific CEU course requirements.
We are always keeping this page up to date, so sign up to our email list or check back often as we will be frequently adding even more free athletic training CEU courses
Please Note: These CEU courses below are free and count for 1.00 or 1.25 hours for Athletic Training CEU in all 50 states.
Since stretching exercises are commonly prescribed in training and rehabilitation programs, this CE course provides physical therapists with the determined frequency of on-going hamstring stretching required to maintain knee extension range of motion following an initial stretching program.
The article for this course is from Physiotherapy New Zealand, www.physiotherapy.org.nz, as first published in the New Zealand Journal of Physiotherapy.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Discuss the criteria of a hamstring muscle group stretching program to be sufficient for eliciting significant changes in knee extension range of motion.
2. Investigate how many times per week an on-going stretching program is required in order to maintain the improvement in range of motion following an initial stretching program.
3. Identify how to increase compliance rates with home exercise programs once a client is discharged from therapy.
Exercise as a Treatment for Depression
List of objectives:
- The participant will be able to recognize the benefits of exercise as a treatment for depression in their patients.
- The participant will be able to understand the need to maintain or improve fitness levels in injured or immobile athletes in order to decrease the potential onset of depression.
- The participant will be able to explain the basic exercise prescription that will help in the reduction of symptoms of depression.
- The participant will be able to understand the physiologic and psychologic mechanisms through which exercise may reduce symptoms of depression.
Free Athletic Training Continuing Education
To take the free course listed above, simply click the link above and then download the course material for free. Then take their test and get a 70% or better score. The test is free to take. To receive the online certificate for the CEU credit, simply take the free test and once you pass. Print out or download the CEU certificate all for free. Now you’re one step closer towards renewing your license.
We care about your education and long term continuing education. That is why our free CEU credits for athletic training will always be free. We believe in continuing education and long term care of our athletic training. Don’t forget to check out the website often because we are going to add new free CEU courses! Athletic CEUS courses are always going to be free on our website.
Free CEUs for Athletic Training
If you are looking for more continuing education, check with your national physical therapist association or board and while you’re at home, take some more free CEUS for physical therapists from our partner website here!
All the physical therapists CEU requirements do vary very much depends on where you live. The actual number of physical therapist CE contact units that are allowed to be taken online from accreditated online CEUS providers do vary from county to county and state to state so it’s vitally important that you check with your state board and inquire to find out exactly how many online CEUS you’re allowed to take.
Free Continuing Education For Athletic Training
All the courses we have listed on this site are not the intellectual property of GetFreeCEUs.com, we do not own or have the right to offer any courses and we are not responsible for them.
Please always refer to your provider’s website to check for accreditation information for your specific profession. Also please always check the websites for their terms and conditions offered.