When it comes to nursing Stroke education is vital in helping to maintain standard care. Learning more about strokes and the proper guidelines across the nursing industry is paramount. Continuing education is incredibly important especially in the setting of stroke risk and rehabilitation in adult and elderly patients.
Stroke Rehabilitation – The guideline is relevant to all healthcare professionals providing or directing treatment services to patients recovering from a stroke, in any healthcare setting (primary care, specialty care, and long-term care) and in community programs – 4 CEU Hours
If you are interested in more continuing education take some more CEUS from our partner website here! In fact, they offer unlimited CEUS for 74.95/year, check it out when you get a chance.
All the courses with our parter website are developed by nurses and other healthcare professionals and are accredited nationally!
Join the thousands of other nurses who trust our partner website for their continuing education.
- Trusted by over 50,000 Professionals Nationwide!
- No hidden fees – all course material and exams included!
- Feel good knowing that a portion of every dollar you spend helps fund healthcare for people around the world
- Earn as many CEUs as you want from our ever-expanding library of courses (new courses added every month)
- From smartphones to desktops, our courses are easily accessible from any device, anywhere